After a lot of writing, revising, illustrating, outsourcing, reviewing and insomnia - I've got a DCC adventure ready. It's off being playtested at the moment.
I'm actually quite proud of the adventure. It's 40 pages with 15 new pieces of art. I outsourced the cartography to an awesome artist I found through Deviant Art and I hope he wants to work with me again because I can't stress how absolutely awesome he is.
Once playtesting is complete, I'll make any revisions needed before sending it to Goodman games for approval. Then I need to work out whether I should just sell the PDF or make it print on demand.
In any case, this is something I've wanted to do for a loooooooong time, I can cross it off my list of things I want to do. If it proves a success, I'll gladly make some more. I think I've set the bar pretty high with this product but time will tell.
Thanks for reading.